If you’re considering a wedding venue in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, join us at the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur for an exclusive lunch. The elegant and contemporary hotel makes a beautiful impression right from the moment you step into the lobby. Besides the hotel’s ballroom, use this opportunity to also check out the other two beautiful restaurants, Tao (Chinese Cuisine) and Tatsu (Japanese Cuisine), which are perfect options for smaller, intimate weddings.
TWN is giving away 20 pairs of exclusive invites to this wedding lunch menu tasting* at the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, which will give you a good idea of how you can transform this neutral space into your dream wedding. As seats are limited, do sign up quickly – but only if you are available on that date please!
Terms & Conditions apply.
For more info, visit InterContinental Kuala Lumpur’s website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Wedding Notebook and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering this giveaway and contacting the winner.
1. Eligibility: This event ‘InterContinental Kuala Lumpur Exclusive Lunch Invites Giveaway’ is open to individuals aged 18 or older as of the date of entry. Participants must be engaged and getting married before 2019.
2. Prizes: Only 20 pairs of participants will be chosen. Participants selected by The Wedding Notebook are final. This lunch menu tasting is not exchangeable for cash.
3. Acceptance constitutes permission to the organiser and sponsors to use the winner’s pictures and/or name and/or other particulars and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising, trade and promotion without further compensation, notification of the winner, and authorisation from the participants.
4. By submitting this entry, whether or not they are chosen for the event, participants agree to give one-time permission to the organiser to email them information on the sponsors’ hotel wedding packages.
5. The organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the event. The organiser further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promo.
6. The organiser reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this event with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
7. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.