Here’s your chance to check out the various contemporary spaces in the Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur that are ready to be turned into an amazing after party venue. Good news: the hotel is giving just 10 couples from The Wedding Notebook a chance to experience an exclusive lunch menu tasting* at the Pool Bar & Grill@8, a naturally lit and open air space that is sure to bring your glasshouse wedding dream to life. Join us for lunch as the chef introduces a more intimate dining experience that is different to your usual wedding reception. Seats are limited so sign up quickly, but only if you are available on the date please!
* Terms & Conditions apply
For more info on the venue, visit the Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur ’s website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Wedding Notebook and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering this giveaway and contacting the winner.
1. Eligibility: This event ‘Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur Exclusive Lunch Invites Giveaway’ is open to individuals aged 18 or older as of the date of entry. Participants must be engaged and getting married before the end of 2019.
2. Prizes: Only 20 pairs of participants will be chosen. Participants selected by The Wedding Notebook are final. This lunch menu tasting is not exchangeable for cash.
3. Acceptance constitutes permission to the organiser and sponsors to use the winner’s pictures and/or name and/or other particulars and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising, trade and promotion without further compensation, notification of the winner, and authorisation from the participants.
4. By submitting this entry, whether or not they are chosen for the event, participants agree to give one-time permission to the organiser to email them information on the sponsors’ hotel wedding packages.
5. The organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the event. The organiser further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promo.
6. The organiser reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this event with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
7. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.