Finally, the eagerly anticipated W Kuala Lumpur is opening its doors for your viewing pleasure! This artsy and vibrant space ensures there will never be a dull moment, and to take it up a notch, The Wedding Notebook is going to transform it into the perfect contemporary reception. Enjoyed together with a carefully curated lunch, this Insta-worthy experience will be worth every minute of your afternoon. Also, have we told you about the stunning view of the Twin Towers from the WET® Deck, or the gorgeous Great Hall?
Be one of just 10 lucky couples from The Wedding Notebook to win passes to this exclusive lunch, thanks to W Kuala Lumpur. Seats are limited so sign up quickly, but only if you are available on the date please!
* Terms & Conditions apply
For more info on the venue, visit W Kuala Lumpur’s website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Wedding Notebook and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering this giveaway and contacting the winner.
1. Eligibility: This event ‘W Kuala Lumpur Exclusive Lunch Invites Giveaway’ is open to individuals aged 18 or older as of the date of entry. Participants must be engaged and getting married before the end of 2019.
2. Prizes: Only 10 pairs of participants will be chosen. Participants selected by The Wedding Notebook are final. This lunch menu tasting is not exchangeable for cash.
3. Acceptance constitutes permission to the organiser and sponsors to use the winner’s pictures and/or name and/or other particulars and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising, trade and promotion without further compensation, notification of the winner, and authorisation from the participants.
4. By submitting this entry, whether or not they are chosen for the event, participants agree to give one-time permission to the organiser to email them information on the sponsors’ hotel wedding packages.
5. The organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the event. The organiser further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promo.
6. The organiser reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this event with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
7. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.